Luxury Residential Market
Point Five® primarily works with architects and builders of exceptional custom homes around the country, many of which are more than 25,000 square feet. These prestigious residences typically are located in resort and vacation destinations from Malibu to Aspen to Kiawah Island and the Bahamas.
- In 1989, the organization’s focus began to shift from the historical market to ultra high end residential
- The first significant residential project was a 50,000+ square foot home in Aspen, Colorado for the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States
- In 1991, Point Five became the first, and only company in the nation to offer custom copper clad windows and doors as a standard. With this demand, Point Five expanded into the luxury estate market throughout the United States.
- Complete design flexibility, advanced hardware and glazing systems, and the selection of any available species of wood
- Windows and doors tailored to any architectural style or application, including European influence or historic renovation
- Virtually any shape, any size, or any design is possible
- Ability to handle any unique situation or needs for the perfect balance of form and function
- Most expensive residential project that Point Five has completed was located in the southwest. The value for the windows and doors was over $1.3 million.
- Ability to work with projects located in path of hurricanes and avalanches